The latest sensation of Tollywood happens to be the Adivi Sesh starrer Goodachari, directed by debutant Sashi Kiran Tikka. Bankrolled by Abhishek Nama in his Abhishek pictures, the movie has become one of the biggest hits of the year in an unexpected manner.
Made on a minimal budget of 4.5 crores, the movie also starring Prakashraj, Sobhita Dhulipala and Supriya Yarlagadda, has raked in the moolah, earning more than 10 crores in quick time, and has turned out to be a huge blockbuster, and has won acclaim for Adivi Sesh who has also donned the hat of screenwriter for the second time after Kshanam. The team has now decided to make the sequels with famous actresses and the team has planned Kajal, Samantha or Rakul Preet.
Now, the director Sashikiran Tikka has revealed that the plan of the team was to make the movie as a espionage franchise like Hollywood Bond. Mission Impossible series flicks, with different missions of the hero Gopi in different countries, and confirmed that Goodachari 2 and Goodachari 3, will be unique spy thrillers that will certainly happen in with gaps of 1 or 2 years between them.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12