It was announced that Thala Ajith, who was last seen in the action-packed spy thriller Vivegam and is currently acting in Siva directorial Viswasam, scheduled to hit screens Pongal 2019, will be next starring in an action-packed entertainer directed by H Vinoth.
As per reports, Ajith had promised the late yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, with whom he had acted in the Bollywood hit English Vinglish in a cameo in its Tamil dubbed version, that he will star in a movie in her husband Boney Kapoor's production, and as per that, he is gonna star in H Vinoth's movie.
However, there were widespread rumors earlier today that Vinoth had quit the project and that the project will be directed by Vishnuvardhan who had earlier made Billai, Arrambam with Thala Ajith. But all these were dismissed as mere rumors, and it was revealed that Vinoth is busy in pre-production works of Ajith starrer biggie and H.Vinod has already narrated the one-liner to Rakul Preet and got her green signal. The movie is a fresh script and not a remake of any Hindi movie.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu