The mallu babe Amala Paul, post her separation from director AL Vijay, has been making the right noises with raunchy photo shoots, hot acts in movies like Achayans, Thiruttu Payale etc, and recently ventured into business as well.
The dusky beauty had recently launched her own brand Night recovery, a rejuvenating energy drink, and now, the actress has hit the news, after the actress suffered a ligament tear as she twisted her right hand, when she was shooting for an action sequence for her upcoming Tamil movie. The actress still took
selfie and shared it happily.
Amala Paul has been acting in the Tamil movie Adho Andha Paravai Pola and in the movie she has performed stunts without dupes, and the bold and beautiful actress is being appreciated for her boldness. Amala is also starring in Aadujeevitham in Malayalam.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'