Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has been busy shooting for his fun-filled entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by Srinu Vytla who has earlier directed Ravi Teja in hits like Venky and Dubai Seenu, and this movie is bankrolled by the successful production house Mythri Movie Makers.
Recently, the team Amar Akbar Anthony released the pre-look of the concert poster, and the poster had dolls of a king and queen, and a ring, with the title around it. The audience are wondering if this could be a treasure hunt movie, with the hero going on a mission to get an expensive ring of an ancient king, and if Ravi Teja and Ileana might be playing double roles as well.
The team later revealed the concept motion poster, and that revealed more on the plot and the base of the movie. Amar Akbar Anthony also stars yesteryear heroine Laya, and shot extensively in exotic locales of US, the movie is scheduled to release on October 5.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?