Arjun Reddy fame Tollywood sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda, who did not have any significant releases for almost a year barring the delayed release Ye Mantram Vesave which went unnoticed, and his decent cameo as a photojournalist in the cult flick Mahanati, finally had a release last weekend.
The movie, Geetha Govindam directed by Parasuram and costarring Rashmika Mandanna had been having the right signs even from the initiation of the project, and with the hit teaser and the impressive songs like Inkem Kavale composed by Gopi Sundar acting as promotional materials, Geetha Govindam had great expectations riding on it.
As expected, the Independence day release has opened to a flying start, and has already opened big overseas as well, reportedly crossing the $375k mark in US Box office, which is huge considering that Vijay Deverakonda is just a few films old, and this is the fourth biggest opening this year for Tollywood at the US, after Bharat Ane Nenu, Agnyaathavasi, and Rangasthalam. After Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda has proved himself again with Geetha Govindam, reasserting the fact that he's here to stay.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake