The handsome hunk Prabhas, whose career had been oscillating between hits and flops till Mirchi, was elevated to superstardom and overnight National celebrity status, thanks to the humongous success of SS Rajamouli directorial Baahubali series, and he even has a statue at Madame Tussaud's now.
In such a scenario, several shocking revelations about the action hero has come. While it was earlier revealed that Karan Johar, the ace director/producer of Bollywood had given him an offer to launch him in a straight Hindi movie with a huge pay of 20 crores, and Prabhas had turned it down.
Now, another biggie maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali has revealed that he had approached Prabhas during Baahubali 2 shooting, and had narrated Padmaavat to him, but Prabhas who was initially interested, later refused the offer, as he felt Maharaja Ratan Singh character was not as powerful as Ranveer's Khilji, and finally the role went to Shahid Kapoor.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again