The handsome hunk Prabhas, whose career had been oscillating between hits and flops till Mirchi, was elevated to superstardom and overnight National celebrity status, thanks to the humongous success of SS Rajamouli directorial Baahubali series, and he even has a statue at Madame Tussaud's now.
In such a scenario, several shocking revelations about the action hero has come. While it was earlier revealed that Karan Johar, the ace director/producer of Bollywood had given him an offer to launch him in a straight Hindi movie with a huge pay of 20 crores, and Prabhas had turned it down.
Now, another biggie maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali has revealed that he had approached Prabhas during Baahubali 2 shooting, and had narrated Padmaavat to him, but Prabhas who was initially interested, later refused the offer, as he felt Maharaja Ratan Singh character was not as powerful as Ranveer's Khilji, and finally the role went to Shahid Kapoor.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty