Bubbly heroine Jyothika who had made a comeback to films with 36 Vayathiniley in 2015, after her marriage, has been steadily delivering at least one movie a year, as she has already had Magalir Mattum and Naachiyaar released last year and this year respectively.
The actress is currently starring in Kaatrin Mozhi, the official Tamil remake of the Hindi Hit Tumhari Sulu that had Vidya Balan in lead role, and the Tamil version is directed by Jyothika's Mozhi director Radha Mohan, and bankrolled by G Dhananjayan, had its first look poster released recently.
The first look poster of the movie had Jyothika carrying 10 commandments for women, and this poster has received heavy criticism, as movie buffs have complained that there was no need for such forced feminism in the even a light-hearted movie and that Jyothika must stop doing such forced feminist acts in movies. After Naachiyaar had evoked controversy for use of cuss words, another Jyothika movie is now facing criticism. Kaatrin Mozhi also stars Vidharth and Lakshmi Manchi, and Simbu in a cameo, and releases worldwide on October 18.
We bet you will fall in Love Trish Slim and sexy beauty Trisha has been doing movies that offer her ample scope, of late, with her choices like the antagonist in Kodi as a power-crazy young politician, and as the bipolar disordered crystal in Hey Jude.
- Nivetha Pethuraj gets Biggie
- Have you seen Piggy Chops home in NYC? View Photos
- Young Nivetha to pair with a Old Actor ??
- Keerthy Suresh flies Abroad
- This young actress is going to be Late CM!
- Hebah Patel in a reality show?
- Sri Reddy comes to Chennai
- Trisha is back after 2 years in such a way
- Shruti Haasan oozes oomph in a short frock at Airport - View Pics!
- Amala Paul chooses 'Glamour'
- These Photos Prove why fans are celebrating Trisha...
- Amy Jackson's BF Touched her Inappropriately - Photo Proof Inside
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Guess Who is this Milky Beauty? View Pics
- Anushka gearing up for her new avatar