Bollywood lover boy Vivek Oberoi who had starred in hits like Saathiyaa, Company etc in Hindi, had later faded away and went on to play the villain in movies like Krrish 3, and few more flicks. He had made his south debut last year, playing the antagonist in the Thala Ajith starrer Vivegam.
Now, he is all set to make his Tollywood debut with the upcoming movie of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, after his industry blockbuster Rangasthalam, and this movie directed by commercial director Boyapati Srinu will have Vivek Oberoi in a stylish avatar.
It has now been revealed that the actor has been paid a whopping remuneration of 2 crores for playing the villain in this movie. Reportedly, Boyapati has canned several interesting confrontation scenes between Cherry and Vivek, which will be the highlight of this mass entertainer. Now, a little birdie has spilled beans that Kiara Advani has demanded more remuneration than Vivek and has asked for 4 Crores. The movie is bankrolled by DVV Danayya will release on Sankranthi 2019.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess