Bollywood lover boy Vivek Oberoi who had starred in hits like Saathiyaa, Company etc in Hindi, had later faded away and went on to play the villain in movies like Krrish 3, and few more flicks. He had made his south debut last year, playing the antagonist in the Thala Ajith starrer Vivegam.
Now, he is all set to make his Tollywood debut with the upcoming movie of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, after his industry blockbuster Rangasthalam, and this movie directed by commercial director Boyapati Srinu will have Vivek Oberoi in a stylish avatar.
It has now been revealed that the actor has been paid a whopping remuneration of 2 crores for playing the villain in this movie. Reportedly, Boyapati has canned several interesting confrontation scenes between Cherry and Vivek, which will be the highlight of this mass entertainer. Now, a little birdie has spilled beans that Kiara Advani has demanded more remuneration than Vivek and has asked for 4 Crores. The movie is bankrolled by DVV Danayya will release on Sankranthi 2019.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu