Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had begun her career with Kannada hits Kirik Party, Anjaniputra and Chamak, later ventured in Tollywood and scored a hit with Chalo on debut. Now, she has become the talk of the town yet again with her second flick as well.
Her second movie Geetha Govindam starring Vijay Deverakonda and directed by Parasuram has hit screens on August 15, and the movie has opened to great reviews, and box office collections and the movie has earned a good response from stars like Mahesh Babu, Ramcharan as well.
Now, the pretty actress is all set to star in a completely deglam avatar in her next movie, Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharath Kamma, and again co-starring her Geetha Govindam costar Vijay Deverakonda, She will be seen with no makeup and plays a cricketer in this movie.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?