Stylish star Allu Arjun was supposed to make his Tamil debut in 2015 itself, as the actor along with ace Tamil director Lingusamy and popular production house Studio Green had launched an untitled Tamil / Telugu bilingual project to be released in 2017.
However, there was no news on the project later, as the director Lingusamy, had scored a huge failure with Suriya starrer Anjaan, following which his production ventures like Uththama Villain and Rajnimurugan faced huge issues in release, besides Allu Arjun also got busy with projects like Race Gurram, Son of Sathyamurthy, Duvvada Jagannadham etc.
Now Bunny is on a break post the failure of Son of Sathyamurthy, and is yet to begin his next with Vikram Kumar, and when recently Bunny Vas was enquired on the Tamil debut, the producer had revealed that the Tamil debut is still on and that the project will begin after Allu Arjun completes his next movie, and after Lingusamy wraps Sandakozhi 2 with Vishal. Lingusamy also approached Shruti Haasan for the female lead role and a leading daily has confirmed the reports.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor