The young hero Naga Shaurya, had a bright start to 2018, with the romantic entertainer Chalo costarring Rashmika Mandanna, which was his comeback venture after a flurry of flops, and the movie had been a temporary respite for the actor, and it went on to become his best grosser as well.
However, Naga Shaurya was not able to capitalize on the success of Chalo and went on to star in colossal disasters like Ammamagarillu, and the bilingual Diya / Kanam, both sinking without a trace, besides also earning the wrath of the producers, who accused him of non-cooperation for promotions.
Now, the actor is coming soon on screens, with his home banner Ira productions second venture after Chalo, titled Narthanashala and directed by debutant Sreenivas. This movie which has him playing a gay will have its prerelease event on August 24, and the movie, also starring Kashmira Pardeshi and Yamini Baskar, will release worldwide on August 31, clashing with Sailaja Reddy Alludu.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted