Post his blockbuster comeback to films with his milestone 150th movie, Megastar Chiranjeevi had been busy shooting for his dream project, the ambitious biopic of legendary freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, Sye Raa.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Sye Raa has been progressing at a rapid pace eyeing amid-2019 release, and with major schedules completed, the teaser which released recently got a rousing reception. Now, we came to know that Tamanna will be seen as a 'Tamil' queen who targets to acquire the Kingdom of Narasimha Reddy (Chiranjeevi) and her character will have negative shades.
Megastar Chiranjeevi has completed dubbing formalities for more than 50% of the movie so far. Sye Raa bankrolled by Mega Powerstar Ramcharan in his konidela productions, has music by Amit Trivedi and has an ensemble cast including Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Vijay Sethupathi, Amitabh Bachchan, Jagapathi Babu and Sudeep.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?