God's own country, Kerala has been witnessing one of the biggest natural disasters in 100 years, with heavy rainfall, floods, and landslides destroying the scenic State and badly affecting the lives of people, destroying lives and properties.
Kerala has been receiving support from all corners, and Tollywood stars aren't behind in this aspect as well, as most of the prominent stars have come forward to contribute financially just like how they did during the Chennai floods of 2015.
Superstar Mahesh Babu, Megastar Chiranjeevi, Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, Allu Arjun have contributed 25 lakhs each, while Ramcharan's wife Upasana has contributed 10 lakhs, and many other celebs small and big are rising to the occasion to help Kerala get out of the tragedy.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla