2017 saw the release of the most expected flick of the time, Arjun Reddy which had created hype and expectations with its promos, and the movie directed by debutant Sandeep Vanga had turned out to be a blockbuster and is called a cult classic even now.
While the movie established Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey in Tollywood firmly, the actor went on to score another blockbuster Geetha Govindam, while Sandeep Vanga is currently working on the Bollywood remake of Arjun Reddy, starring Shahid Kapoor.
Now it has been revealed that the super hit combo might join hands for yet another movie and this might be the script "sugar factory" that Sandeep has worked on already. The movie will feature Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead role. The project is expected to take off after Vijay completes dear Comrade and Kranthi Madhav movies and Sandeep Vanga finishes Hindi Arjun Reddy and will be bankrolled by Sandeep's own Bhadrakali films.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted