The rising hero of Tamil cinema industry undoubtedly is Siva Karthikeyan, who over a period of just around 6 years has risen to the top league of actors, and with continuous hits and superhits like Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam, Remo, Maan Karate, Velaikkaran etc has entered the top 5 of Kollywood.
Currently, he's acting in a comic caper costarring Nayanthara and directed by M Rajesh, and the sci-fi entertainer by Ravikumar Rajendran, co-starring Rakul Preet Singh.
The actor bought Women Cricketer Smriti Mandana for the Audio launch of his production venture 'Kanaa'. Now, he has brought her once again for a crucial role in his next which will feature Rakul Preet in the female lead role.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!