The latest release of the Arjun Reddy, Pellichoopulu sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda and the Chalo girl, Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna has taken great openings at the box office with unprecedented collections and unanimous positive reviews.
The movie has not just been working wonders at the box office in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, but also overseas, as the movie has outperformed two Bollywood releases of August 15 in Australia, as Geetha Govindam collected $202266, while Gold and Satyameva Jayate collected just $192306 together.
Besides, Geetha Govindam has already breached the 1.5 million dollar collections at US box office and is all set to cross the $2 million mark sooner. Directed by Parasuram Petla, the movie bankrolled by Bunny Vaas in his GA2 films banner, had its success celebrations held in Hyderabad, with Megastar Chiranjeevi as the chief guest.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted