Samantha has been the most successful heroine of Tollywood at the moment, as she has scored a hattrick of blockbusters with Rangasthalam, Irumbuthirai Abhimanyudu and Mahanati, and is currently awaiting the release of two of her movies Seemaraja and Uturn both releasing on September 13.
Samantha is the first choice of Tollywood makers when it comes to female-oriented flicks, and now, the actress has signed a movie to be directed by Girisayya, an associate of Sandeep Vanga, and another movie to be directed by her Jabardasth director Nandini Reddy.
It has now been revealed that this movie to be directed by Nandini Reddy will be the remake of the Korean hit feel-good drama Miss Granny and that this movie will be bankrolled by ace producer Suresh Babu in association with Guru films Sunitha Tati. This movie will have Samantha sporting the role of a 70-year-old grandmother.
Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie The mallu beauty Nithya Menen who made a stunning debut as a full of life, an energetic girl in the Nani starrer 2011 flick Ala Modalaindi won hearts with her performance and beauty and went on to star in many successful flicks in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube