Thala Ajith, who was last seen in the action entertainer Vivegam directed by Siva, currently shot for his 58th movie Viswasam, again directed by Siva and bankrolled by Satyajyothi film which produced Vivegam as well, and the movie is progressing at a brisk pace.
Being shot in Hyderabad Ramoji Film City, and another schedule planned in Chennai, the movie will have Thala Ajith in an old age role, and the movie also stars Lady Superstar Nayanthara as Ajith's pair for the fourth time after Billa, Aegan and Aarambam.
Viswasam is planned as a Pongal 2019 release. The team is progressing at a brisk pace and Nayantara is shooting for the movie without any hiccups. The shooting was completed and Nayan is expected to join 'Sye Raa'. But the actress keeps Chiru waiting.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal