Slender waist beauty Rakul Preet Singh was last seen in Tollywood in the disastrous movie Spyder directed by AR Murugadoss and costarring Superstar Mahesh Babu. Though her next movie, the dubbed flick Khaki costarring Karthi was a decent entertainer it didn't help her career.
She had shifted her focus Tamil films and Bollywood movies and in Tamil, she's currently acting in NGK with Suriya and Dev with Karthi and in Hindi, she's doing De De Pyaar de with Ajay Devgn. Recently she had been approached by many Tollywood directors with scripts opposite star heroes but reportedly the actress had denied all the offers and has been rumored to have reasoned that she's getting only glamorous eye-candy roles in Telugu.
Now she wants performance oriented female-centric roles and that she'll wait for good scripts. Let's see if her wish to strike balance between glam roles and performance oriented movies like Samantha, Nayanthara will come true.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla