Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the con comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the Tamil remake of Special Chabbis, directed by Vignesh Shivn and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Keerthy Suresh, is currently shooting for his 36th flick NGK.
Directed by ace director Selvaraghavan of Kadhal Kondein, 7G Rainbow Colony, Puthupettai fame, NGK will feature Suriya as an MLA Nanda Gopalan Kumaran, and this movie will be a full on political entertainer, bankrolled by SR Prabu in his Dream warrior films.
The movie was predominantly shot in Ambasamudram set in Chennai, Pollachi, and now, will move to Rajahmundry for its next schedule beginning on August 24, The movie also starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh will be a Diwali release.
The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal Rakul Preet may not have the best of the times in the film industry right now as her recent releases are failing easily at the Box-Office. The actress is also struggling to get back into the winning ways and now she focuses entirely on Tamil.
- Something cooking for Adah?
- We bet you would've never seen Tammu like 'THIS' ...
- Kajal's Hot stage show grabs more ratings
- Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish?
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend