Rising hero Siva Karthikeyan, who was last seen in the critically acclaimed Velaikkaran, will be seen next on screen, in the Vinayakar Chathurthi release Seemaraja, directed by his Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajini Murugan director Ponram, and co-starring Samantha, Soori, and Simran.
Even as the release plans and post-production activities are on for Seemaraja releasing on September 13, the actor took his time to launch his production banner Siva Karthikeyan productions with the first movie from the banner being the debut directorial of his friend, Neruppuda fame Arunraja Kamaraj.
As the audio launch of his debut production, Kanaa happened recently at Chennai in the presence of cricketer Smriti Mandhana. Siva has sang a song along with his daughter Aradhana and the song is a huge hit as it crossed 5 Million views already. The movie stars Aishwarya Rajesh and Sathyaraj in lead roles and Dhibu Ninan Thomas composing music.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?