Director Krish, known for his unconventional entertainers like Gamyam, Vedam, Kanche, Gautamiputra Satakarni, had made his Bollywood debut with the remake of Tagore, Gabbar is back with Akshay Kumar, Shruti Haasan, and Kareena Kapoor a few years back, and now is set to complete his second Hindi flick.
The director had been directing his second Bollywood movie, Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi, starring the national award-winning beauty Kangana Ranaut, and the movie which is being made on a grand scale has been scheduled to release on January 25, clashing with Hrithik Roshan starrer Super 30.
With the release date nearing, and Krish occupied with the Balakrishna starrer NTR biopic co-starring Vidya Balan, it has been reported that the directorial role has been taken over by Kangana Ranaut herself, with help from writer Vijayendra Prasad and lyricist Prasoon Joshi, The movie is bankrolled by Zee Studios.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?