Simran had been the dream girl of the late 90s till the early 2000s and had been ruling the Tamil film industry with her intense performances and her sexy hip, and dancing skills, appealing to masses and classes alike. She had starred with almost all the top heroes before she got married.
Post her marriage, she had returned playing supporting characters in movies like Vaaranam Aayiram costarring Suriya, and in many other movies, and in a recent interview, the actress has revealed that she does not like to play mother to heroes and that she wants to star in roles like ones played by married heroines like Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor in Fanney Khan and Veere Di Wedding.
The actress, who had earlier missed out on an opportunity to star with Superstar Rajnikanth in Chandramukhi, and the role went to Jyothika, but now she has got lucky to pair with him in the upcoming Karthik Subbaraj directorial, which also stars sizzling hottie Trisha.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!