Bollywood babe Aditi Rao Hydari had made her Kollywood debut almost a decade back with the critically acclaimed flick Sringaram but got the visibility after her relaunch last year with Ace director Maniratnam's silver jubilee flick Kaatru Veliyidai costarring Karthi.
The actress who had made her Tollywood debut recently with Mohanakrishna Indraganti Directorial Sammohanam will next be seen in the South in the action thriller Multi-starrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam directed by Maniratnam again and she's paired with handsome hero Arvind Swamy.
Now, the sexy babe has been reportedly signed by critically acclaimed director Mysskin for his next movie, and this movie will be a horror thriller costarring Udhayanidhi Stalin. The film will have cinematography by legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing