Dance choreographer turned actor turned director Raghava Lawrence has been having a mixed phase in his career as his last directorial venture Muni 3 was a hit, while his acting venture Shivalinga was a huge disaster. The actor was trapped in Sri Reddy issue and he even explained it with a lengthy post.
Raghava Lawrence has always been known as a good Samaritan who has helped many physically and mentally challenged children and youngsters with his charitable trust and also for building a temple for his mother.
The actor's social awareness and kind nature yet again came to display as he has contributed a whopping 1 crore rupees for the Rain hit Kerala as he handed over the cheque of 1 crore along with his mother to Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan recently. Now, he has assured to build
few homes for the needy after the rainfall. On the work front, his next release will be Muni 4.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE