2014 saw the coming together of top young Malayalam heroes Fahadh Faasil, Dulquer Salmaan and Nivin Pauly, besides top heroines Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy and Nithya Menen in the Anjali Menon directorial Bangalore days.
The feel-good entertainer was a runaway blockbuster and has a superb run even in other states like Tamilnadu, establishing Nivin Pauly and Dulquer Salmaan as bankable commercial heroes, and prompted Multi-starrer trend.
While the Tamil remake of Bangalore days, Bengaluru Natkal starring Arya, Rana Daggubati and Samantha was a disaster, now the movie is set to be remade in Hindi, and the Bollywood remake will feature Dhoni hero Sushant Singh Rajput in lead role and he'll be producing as well.
Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick Bollywood ace director Anurag Kashyap, known for his raw and rustic gangster movies, and critically acclaimed movies which have cult following like Gangs of Wasseypur, Black Friday, Ugly, No Smoking, Dev D, and many other movies, has always been an ardent movie fan, celebrating all language movies.
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos
- Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone