2014 saw the coming together of top young Malayalam heroes Fahadh Faasil, Dulquer Salmaan and Nivin Pauly, besides top heroines Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy and Nithya Menen in the Anjali Menon directorial Bangalore days.
The feel-good entertainer was a runaway blockbuster and has a superb run even in other states like Tamilnadu, establishing Nivin Pauly and Dulquer Salmaan as bankable commercial heroes, and prompted Multi-starrer trend.
While the Tamil remake of Bangalore days, Bengaluru Natkal starring Arya, Rana Daggubati and Samantha was a disaster, now the movie is set to be remade in Hindi, and the Bollywood remake will feature Dhoni hero Sushant Singh Rajput in lead role and he'll be producing as well.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!