Ace director Puri Jagannath who had once directed big heroes like Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR, Pawan Kalyan, Ravi Teja once upon a time, is under pressure with a number of back to back failures like Loafer, Jyothi Lakshmi and few more movies which sunk without a trace.
Meanwhile, his last release happened to be his son Akash puri's launchpad as a hero, the reincarnation drama Mehbooba which was about the love between an Indian and a Pakistani pair, and the movie ended a huge disaster as well.
While puri Jagannath had earlier announced that he'll be directing another movie with Akash Puri, he has now revealed that his next movie will not be his son's project but that he'll be directing a movie with a big star and the announcement will be made in few weeks. There are reports that Disha Patani might be
that big star and the movie will be a female-centric action flick.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla