Mass Maharaja is currently busy shooting for his mass masala entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by his Venky and Dubai Seenu director Srinu Vytla, and the movie, bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers, had its first look poster released recently.
The stunning first look poster had the mass hero in three different avatars, one that of uber-stylish guy, another of a Muslim guy and another, a geek look, probably that of a techie, and the movie is expected to revolve around how Ravi Teja disguising himself in three avatars finds a treasure. Malvika Sharma who paired with Ravi Teja in 'Nela Ticket' is now expected to be a surprise cameo in the movie. Her role will be an extended cameo.
The movie is set to bring back bootylicious babe Ilena D Cruz to Tollywood years after her Julayi, and the actress, who had earlier starred with Ravi Teja in Khatarnak, Kick and Devudu Chesina Manushulu, hopes to make a successful comeback with Amar Akbar Anthony releasing on October 5.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu