Rising star of Tamil Cinema Vijay Sethupathi has been having a constantly rising graph in Tamil cinema, ever since he had scored a blockbuster with Nanum Rowdythaan in 2015, following it with hits like Sethupathi, Kavan, Vikram Vedha etc, and is now a major force in the industry.
While his production venture Jungaa which released last month was a dud, he had ventured into production much before that with the realistic flick Merku Thodarchi Malai, which is directed by Lenin Bharathi, whom he had known when he was a budding actor itself, and now the movie was released to great reviews.
In this case, as a part of promotions, the movie used various celebrities to say a few words about the movie. They also planned to release them as TV spots. But Kajal Aggarwal said NO to that as she said she can't comment on a movie without watching it.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty