Rising star of Tamil Cinema Vijay Sethupathi has been having a constantly rising graph in Tamil cinema, ever since he had scored a blockbuster with Nanum Rowdythaan in 2015, following it with hits like Sethupathi, Kavan, Vikram Vedha etc, and is now a major force in the industry.
While his production venture Jungaa which released last month was a dud, he had ventured into production much before that with the realistic flick Merku Thodarchi Malai, which is directed by Lenin Bharathi, whom he had known when he was a budding actor itself, and now the movie was released to great reviews.
In this case, as a part of promotions, the movie used various celebrities to say a few words about the movie. They also planned to release them as TV spots. But Kajal Aggarwal said NO to that as she said she can't comment on a movie without watching it.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again