Music director turned actor GV Prakash, after scoring successful albums as a music director had all of a sudden turned a hero and scored commercial success with flicks like Trisha Ilana Nayanthara, Enakku Inoru Per Iruku to name a few, and became a bankable hero.
Of late he had been making some huge choices, as he started this year with the critically acclaimed director Bala's Naachiyaar, and is also acting in Vasantha Balan directorial Jail, Rajiv Menon's Sarvam Thaala Mayam, and also in an untitled project by Sasi costarring Siddharth. In this case, his 100% love remake shooting has been completed and the stills of the movie which were released shocked Telugu fans as it looked so farcical.
Now it has been revealed that GV Prakash who had composed music for director AL Vijay's movies like Kireedam, Thaandavam, Deivathirumagal, Saivam etc, has turned his hero, in the director's next movie named Watchman, and the shooting of the movie has already been completed as well. An official announcement on GV Prakash's Watchman will be made soon.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!