The magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli had last delivered the humongous blockbuster duology, the Baahubali franchise, that made the hero Prabhas an international phenomenon, while also helping Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty gain name and fame.
Next, the director had announced the craziest multistarrer of the times, RRR starring Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, and young tiger Jr NTR, and bankrolled by DVV Danayya, who had last produced Bharat Ane Nenu, and is currently producing RC 12 by Boyapati Srinu.
While the pre-production activities of RRR are in full swing with a huge set erected in Hyderabad Aluminium factory, the movie, which was scheduled to begin shooting in October end, has now been pushed to January next year, as Ramcharan and Jr NTR will have to complete their previously committed films.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours