Mega Powerstar Ramcharan has been on a high after scoring a blockbuster with his last release, the Sukumar directorial Rangasthalam, which started off on a very positive note and ended getting laurels for Ramcharan's never before seen performance angle, besides commercially faring well as well.
Post the industry hit result of Rangasthalam, Ramcharan is currently shooting for his 12th movie, which is directed by Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu, and the movie which has been progressing at a rapid pace is all set to be shot in exotic locations of Azerbaijan. Kiara Advani is also joining the team soon.
RC 12 will be shot there for 23 days, and the team will shoot a few important scenes and a family song, and the movie is progressing on its way to Sankranthi release. RC 12 has Kiara Advani playing the female lead, and also star Prashanth, Sneha, Aryan Rajesh and Vivek Oberoi in important roles.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing