The rising hero and the heartthrob of Malayalam film industry happen to be Nivin Pauly, who had started his success streak right from the romantic blockbuster Premam and followed it up with important movies like Action Hero Biju, Njandugalude Naatil Oridavela, Jacobinte Swargarajyam to name a few.
Next, the actor is all set to have a release in the form of the historical entertainer Kayamkulam Kochunni, costarring Priya Anand, and having Malayalam Superstar Mohanlal in a guest role, and the movie, which was scheduled to release a few weeks back, has been postponed to September. Nivin recently donated a sum of Rs.25 Lakhs to CM Distress relief fund.
Now, following him, Actress Priya Anand who paired with him also has donated a sum of Rs.10 Lakhs to the CM distress relief fund. Priya Anand is currently running out of offers and is looking to sign some new projects.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!