Mirnalini Ravi was one among the many youngsters of Tamilnadu, who had been making use of the popular platform of Dubsmash for making fun videos, and thanks to her effective use of the platform, she had become popular and had become a celebrity in no time.
Mirnalini started appearing in Television shows and had later ventured into films as well, as she was signed to play the female lead in a thriller movie named Nagal, but the movie is yet to hit screens. She was also signed to play an important role in Thiagarajan Kumararaja's Super Deluxe.
Now, the actress, who was signed to play the lead role in Suseendhiran's Champion, has also been signed to play the female lead in the upcoming
scifi thriller Jaango, to be produced by ace producer CV Kumar, and this movie will also star Karunakaran, and be directed by debutant Mano Karthikeyan.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi