Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha's career had been going steady with hits like Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and Keshava, was shellshocked with the disastrous result of his last movie Kiraak Party which was a huge failure despite being the remake of a hit movie.
Even now Nikhil Siddhartha has relied on yet another remake, as he is starring in Mudra directed by debutant TN Santhosh, which is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil dud Kanithan. Nikhil plays a journalist in the movie, also starring Lavanya Tripathi. Lavanya who is on a flop streak is likely to get a new phase of life with this remake project.
Now, it has been revealed that after the completion of Mudra, Nikhil Siddhartha has given his nod to a debutant named Kishen Katta. It has been said that this movie will be an action thriller, and Nikhil was impressed by his character that he instantly accepted the project.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess