Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha's career had been going steady with hits like Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and Keshava, was shellshocked with the disastrous result of his last movie Kiraak Party which was a huge failure despite being the remake of a hit movie.
Even now Nikhil Siddhartha has relied on yet another remake, as he is starring in Mudra directed by debutant TN Santhosh, which is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil dud Kanithan. Nikhil plays a journalist in the movie, also starring Lavanya Tripathi. Lavanya who is on a flop streak is likely to get a new phase of life with this remake project.
Now, it has been revealed that after the completion of Mudra, Nikhil Siddhartha has given his nod to a debutant named Kishen Katta. It has been said that this movie will be an action thriller, and Nikhil was impressed by his character that he instantly accepted the project.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker