Director Puri Jagannath has not been in the best of forms, as the once successful maker of films like Pokiri, Idiot, Amma Nana o Tamil Ammayi, Temper, etc, is currently reeling under the pressure of not being able to score even an average success.
The director had last delivered the Indo Pak love story, the reincarnation drama Mehbooba starring his son Akash Puri as the hero for the first time, and Neha Shetty. The movie was released by ace producer Dil Raju and despite his backing, the movie ended a dud. The director now is looking to rope in Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead in his next.
Now the industry is filled with speculations that the director is all set to join hands with the latest entrant into the 100 crores grosser club, the sensational hero of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam, Vijay Deverakonda. Reportedly Puri has narrated a script which Vijay Deverakonda has liked, and an official confirmation is awaited in this regard. If so, we can expect the hot combo of Kajal and Vijay.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?