Director SJ Suryah had been a successful director who had scored blockbuster movies with his earlier flicks like Vaali, Kushi, and New, while his later directorial ventures like Anbe Aaruyire and Isai faced more of Controversies than commercial success.
Later the actor who turned a full-time actor made some interesting career moves starring as a hero in films like Iraivi, Nenjam Marappathillai, Iravakaalam and also playing a villain in movies like Spyder. Now the actor is all set to star in a Tamil/ Hindi bilingual costarring Big B Amitabh Bachchan in his Tamil debut, in a movie titled Uyarndha Manithan and directed by Tamilvanan who had previously directed SJ Suryah in Kalavanin Kadhali.
Now, the actor is likely to get support from his 'Vypari' co-star Tamanna as she is likely to do the female lead role. The actress has been approached by the team and is expected to get her nod soon. Let's see if this movie emerges successful.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again