Chiyaan Vikram is currently the busiest big star of Kollywood, who's having a number of releases including his blockbuster sequel Saamy Square aka Saamy 2 directed by Hari, Dhruva natchathiram directed by Gautham Menon to name a few.
Now, the actor's next movie which is gonna be the 45th production venture of Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan's home banner Raajkamal films international has begun shooting as well with formal launch recently. The actress who was last seen in 'Vivegam' will be seen in a full-fledged role here in this venture.
The movie is directed by Rajesh M Selva who had previously directed Kamal Haasan - Trisha starrer Thoongavanam in 2015, and this thriller costars Akshara Haasan and Abi Hasan in lead roles. The movie is expected to feature a Cameo appearance by Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan as well.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess