Tamil film industry had witnessed one of the most unexpected events of the year as there were no releases for more than 50 days as the industry went on a strike from March to April, leading to a huge financial loss.
The strike also caused Chaos among producers and directors who were forced to reschedule their releases, and even biggies like Superstar Rajnikanth starrer Kaala, Chiyaan Vikram starrer Saamy Square, and Thala Ajith starrer Viswasam faced a change of dates.
This has now resulted in a chunk of releases planning Christmas release. While earlier the date of December 21, coinciding with extended Christmas weekend was eyed by Lawrence starrer Kanchana 3 alone, now, Karthi Starrer Dev and Vijay Deverakonda starrer Tamil debut NOTA have also planned the same date. Let's see which of these make it for Christmas.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted