National award winning actor Dhanush last had a release in the form of his sequel to his 25th movie, Velaiyilla Pattadhari, which was released a year ago, to mixed reviews and ended as a disastrous outing commercially.
His dream project and the first installment of his crime drama trilogy Vada Chennai directed by his national award winning movie Aadukalam maker Vetrimaran is all set to release on October 17, clashing with movies like Sandakozhi 2 and Kaatrin Mozhi.
On the other hand, his next movie release will be the long-delayed Gautham Vasudev Menon Directorial Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta costarring 'Thigh beauty' Megha Akash and Sasikumar which is now planned as a Diwali release which would mean just two weeks gap between Vada Chennai and ENPT. Let's see if Dhanush will have two releases in less gap.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!