Chiyaan Vikram who was last seen in the gangster drama Sketch, directed by Vaalu fame Vijay chandar and costarring Tamannaah, will be seen next in the cop flick, the mass masala entertainer Saamy Square directed by Hari.
Meanwhile even as Saamy costarring Keerthy Suresh and Bobby Simha is gearing up for a release on September 20, his yet another flick is almost on the verge of locking release date for Christmas. However, we should wait for official sources as these are just speculated dates.
Vikram had begun working on the spy thriller Dhruva natchathiram way back in 2016, and now, the movie which has wrapped shooting is all set to release on Christmas Eve. Costarring Aishwarya Rajesh, Parthiepan, Simran, Ritu Varma, Dhruva natchathiram has music by Harris Jayaraj.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again