Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box—Office.
In this case, the actress has started working on her new project with 'Mega Powerstar' Ram Charan under Boyapati Srinu direction. Recently, the actress completed a lengthy schedule at Hyderabad and now has toured abroad for the next schedule.
The actress was recently criticized and ridiculed for her glamor performance in 'Lust Stories'. Recently during an interview, the actress spoke on Sex Taboo and said that she will do more such roles as this needs more light and only movies can break the ice. She also said she prefers South Indian movies these days rather than doing Bollywood projects.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted