Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box—Office.
In this case, the actress has started working on her new project with 'Mega Powerstar' Ram Charan under Boyapati Srinu direction. Recently, the actress completed a lengthy schedule at Hyderabad and now has toured abroad for the next schedule.
The actress was recently criticized and ridiculed for her glamor performance in 'Lust Stories'. Recently during an interview, the actress spoke on Sex Taboo and said that she will do more such roles as this needs more light and only movies can break the ice. She also said she prefers South Indian movies these days rather than doing Bollywood projects.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker