Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box—Office.
In this case, the actress has started working on her new project with 'Mega Powerstar' Ram Charan under Boyapati Srinu direction. Recently, the actress completed a lengthy schedule at Hyderabad and now has toured abroad for the next schedule.
The actress was recently criticized and ridiculed for her glamor performance in 'Lust Stories'. Recently during an interview, the actress spoke on Sex Taboo and said that she will do more such roles as this needs more light and only movies can break the ice. She also said she prefers South Indian movies these days rather than doing Bollywood projects.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess