Nandamuri family has been facing tough times, with the sudden and unfortunate demise of former parliamentarian and actor Harikrishna recently, in a fatal road accident that claimed his life, as the senior actor had failed to wear a seat belt as he was rushing in his car.
Despite the huge loss, the Nandamuri heroes Jr NTR and Kalyan Ram, sons of the late Harikrishna have been extremely professional and have decided to continue the show, by supporting the teams of their ongoing projects, as they do not want their movie teams to face losses because of them.
Just like Harikrishna who never let shootings delayed because of him, the duo has been extremely dedicated and professional, and Tarak joined the shooting of his Trivikram starrer Aravindha Samedha and Trivikram kept the schedules in Hyderabad itself. He also kept a few talkie portions in these schedules.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12