Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya was last seen in the disastrous action thriller Yuddham Sharanam last year prior to his marriage, and since then he had starred only in a cameo appearance as his grandfather, the legendary Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the cult classic Mahanati.
Now, the actor is all set to strike screens with his next release, the comic caper masala entertainer Sailaja Reddy Alludu, directed by Maruthi who last delivered Dussehra 2017 superhit Mahanubhavudu, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel. Anu is yet to give a hit as she failed with Pawan and Bunny. She is looking to turn the fortune wheel with Chay.
Recently, the trailer of Sailaja Reddy Alludu was released, and the trailer has been received very well, increasing the expectations of the movie. Sailaja Reddy Alludu will face a tough fight from none other than Akkineni princess Samantha who will have a release on September 13 itself, in the form of her thriller U-turn.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted