Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya was last seen in the disastrous action thriller Yuddham Sharanam last year prior to his marriage, and since then he had starred only in a cameo appearance as his grandfather, the legendary Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the cult classic Mahanati.
Now, the actor is all set to strike screens with his next release, the comic caper masala entertainer Sailaja Reddy Alludu, directed by Maruthi who last delivered Dussehra 2017 superhit Mahanubhavudu, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel. Anu is yet to give a hit as she failed with Pawan and Bunny. She is looking to turn the fortune wheel with Chay.
Recently, the trailer of Sailaja Reddy Alludu was released, and the trailer has been received very well, increasing the expectations of the movie. Sailaja Reddy Alludu will face a tough fight from none other than Akkineni princess Samantha who will have a release on September 13 itself, in the form of her thriller U-turn.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?