Superstar Rajnikanth post his mediocre last outing with his Dharavi based gangster political drama Kaala directed by Pa Ranjith is currently acting in an untitled action thriller directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza, Jigarthanda, Iraivi and Mercury fame.
While the movie has a huge battalion of stars in the star cast, now the team has been joined by another interesting and talented performer, as Guru Somasundaram, the actor known for his performances in movies like Joker, Kuttrame Thandanai will now play an important role in the movie. Guru Somasundaram had already starred in Karthik Subbaraj's Jigarthanda as an acting trainer.
In this case, now Megha Akash has joined the team and she shot some portions along with Trisha. This 165th movie of Superstar Rajinikanth also stars Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Trisha, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Bobby Simha, Megha Akash, and many others as part of the cast.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?