Comedy hero Allari Naresh who is known for his small budget comic capers and for his profitable nature with minimal investment has not been scoring success of late as all his films post-Action 3D were disasters, barring a few like Sudigadu which came out safe.
After a flurry of disastrous outings, Allari Naresh has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao himself again for a comic entertainer. Titled Silly Fellows, the movie is the Telugu remake of 2016 Tamil hit Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaran starring Vishnu Vishal and Nikki Galrani. However, in Telugu version, the glamour will be higher than the original despite the 'U' certificate.
The movie also stars Sunil who returns to a comedian avatar after a gap as he will be reprising the role played by Soori in the original. Let's see if Silly Fellows can save Allari Naresh and Sunil's career.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted