Comedy hero Allari Naresh who is known for his small budget comic capers and for his profitable nature with minimal investment has not been scoring success of late as all his films post-Action 3D were disasters, barring a few like Sudigadu which came out safe.
After a flurry of disastrous outings, Allari Naresh has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao himself again for a comic entertainer. Titled Silly Fellows, the movie is the Telugu remake of 2016 Tamil hit Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaran starring Vishnu Vishal and Nikki Galrani. However, in Telugu version, the glamour will be higher than the original despite the 'U' certificate.
The movie also stars Sunil who returns to a comedian avatar after a gap as he will be reprising the role played by Soori in the original. Let's see if Silly Fellows can save Allari Naresh and Sunil's career.
A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has been one lucky actor who has starred with top heroines In His career. Despite being a flop hero without even a single hit to his credit, he has already acted with top Heroines like Samantha, Rakul Preet Singh, Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde, and two item songs by Tamannaah.
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral