Comedy hero Allari Naresh who is known for his small budget comic capers and for his profitable nature with minimal investment has not been scoring success of late as all his films post-Action 3D were disasters, barring a few like Sudigadu which came out safe.
After a flurry of disastrous outings, Allari Naresh has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao himself again for a comic entertainer. Titled Silly Fellows, the movie is the Telugu remake of 2016 Tamil hit Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaran starring Vishnu Vishal and Nikki Galrani. However, in Telugu version, the glamour will be higher than the original despite the 'U' certificate.
The movie also stars Sunil who returns to a comedian avatar after a gap as he will be reprising the role played by Soori in the original. Let's see if Silly Fellows can save Allari Naresh and Sunil's career.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?