Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan, the son of the legendary hero, megastar, Big B Amitabh Bachchan, had a bad start to his career, with Refugee, but slowly reinvented himself with films like Delhi 6, Dhoom, Bunty Aur Babli and Bluffmaster, but he was naturally bogged down by expectations due to his background.
Besides the Bachchan family tag, his marriage to Aishwarya Rai added extra pressure, and almost all his movies barring Guru did not succeed, and he had played second fiddle roles in movies like Happy New Year, Dhoom 2 and Dhoom 3, besides several forgettable flicks like Raavan
Now, the actor is pinning all hopes on his next release, the Anurag Kashyap directorial Manmarziyaan releasing on September 13, costarring Tapsee and Vicky Kaushal, and he had evinced interest in remaking Prabhas - SS Rajamouli combo's Chatrapati saying that the movie has all ingredients like love, sentiments, action and comedy in right mix. Let's see if Abhishek gets to star in Chatrapathi remake.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?