It's a known fact that the national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut has been acting in Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi, enacting the historic role of Laxmi Bhai of Jhansi, and the movie was launched with director Krish as the maker.
Though Krish had been directing the movie, several issues in Manikarnika lead to delays, following which Krish went on to direct NTR biopic with Balakrishna, and in the meantime, Kangana Ranaut herself took over director's role with help from Prasoon Joshi.
Now, actor Sonu Sood who was playing the role of Sadashiv Rao Bhau has quit the project as Kangana wanted him to reshoot for his portion but Sonu had bulk dates allocated for Simmba, which made him quit the movie. However, Team Manikarnika has alleged that Sonu did not want to work under a female director.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted