It's a known fact that the national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut has been acting in Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi, enacting the historic role of Laxmi Bhai of Jhansi, and the movie was launched with director Krish as the maker.
Though Krish had been directing the movie, several issues in Manikarnika lead to delays, following which Krish went on to direct NTR biopic with Balakrishna, and in the meantime, Kangana Ranaut herself took over director's role with help from Prasoon Joshi.
Now, actor Sonu Sood who was playing the role of Sadashiv Rao Bhau has quit the project as Kangana wanted him to reshoot for his portion but Sonu had bulk dates allocated for Simmba, which made him quit the movie. However, Team Manikarnika has alleged that Sonu did not want to work under a female director.
RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE As we all knew 'Queen' remake is happening in South India in all 4 languages simultaneously. The Tamil Version is spearheaded by Kajal Aggarwal while the Telugu version features Tamannaah in the lead roles. All the four versions have been wrapped up.
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!