Versatile hero Suriya who had earlier arrived on Pongal season with his festive release Thaanaa Serndha Koottam had another festive plan for his fans in the form of NGK which was initially announced as a Diwali release, but fate had other plans for the biggie.
The Tamil cinema strike pushed the shoot schedules by 50 days, and Selvaraghavan's health issues also made sure the movie could not release as planned, with the makers making it official days back that NGK is not a Diwali release. Rakul Preet has recently opened up on the delay.
Rakul Preet said that making cult classics always takes time, and said that this time they are working on something bigger to treat
perfectly, and that it will satisfy all. NGK Is a political thriller also starring Sai Pallavi and prominent actors. It is bankrolled by Dream Warrior pictures.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal