Tollywood has been filled with heroines from non-Telugu speaking states, and of late it has become a practice for them to try and take the sincere effort to dub on their own in Telugu so that they sustain and have an edge over their competitors.
Recently, Keerthy Suresh, the mallu beauty had dubbed since Agnyaathavaasi and Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde had initiated dubbing for her jr NTR starrer Aravindha Samedha. In the past too actresses like Tapsee had tried dubbing in Telugu.
Following their footsteps, golden girl Mehreen pirzada the Punjabi beauty is all set to dub her own Lines for her upcoming biggie, the Multi-starrer F2 Fun and Frustration directed by Anil Ravipudi and costarring Tamannaah, Venkatesh and Varun Tej saying that it will help her connect her character to the audience better.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?